Shortly About Me
I have a master degree in multimedia delivered in 2012 by INPT.
I got an ingineer degree in IT and applyed mathematic delivered in 2013 by ENSEEIHT.
- LAAS-CNRS I completed my PhD in 2016 at LAAS-CNRS. My PhD subject is "Reasoning on context and beliefs for Human Robot Interaction".
- Blue Frog Robotics I am working on the Artificial Intelligence of the Robot Buddy to make it a sweet and intuitive companion.
- 2010-2011 1 year internship at CNRS-AIST JRL in Tsukuba (Japan).
- 2012 6 months internship at HRI (Honda Research Institute) in Wako (Japan).
- 2013-2016 3 years PhD at LAAS-CNRS in Toulouse (France).
- Summer 2013 HRI summer school (Cambridge).
- June 2014 1 month in iCeiRA (Taipei).
- Since 2016 Engineer / PhD at Blue Frog Robotics (Paris).
In this video I answer questions about AI (EN + sub).
- How to solve a rubik's cube
This video explains how to solve easily a rubik's cube (French).
- Blog about Japan
In this blog I describe different aspects of Japanese society and my discoveries during the 18 months I spent there.
- My YouTube channel
This is my YouTube channel, where I post my robotic videos.
- My tumblr
This is my tumblr blog, where I post my photos.